Top 10 Marriage Anniversary Wishes
It’s a powerful love here! From the newlyweds who had toast with wine glasses on their wedding day a year ago to busy parents struggling to locate the anniversary babysitter for a gray-hairy couple holding hands over anniversary pancakes and coffee. The phrases you write will add to the excitement of the day as you deliver an anniversary card. You should make a toast, inspire, share a memory or just point out how special it is, keep and keep each other over time. And regardless of whether it’s a small message for your own family or friends, from whom we can make them, smile for their precious day. We hope you can just find the motivation you need to roll your pen, no matter what you think!
Anniversary wishes can be described in the following ways:
It’s not the number of sentences, but the care behind them. If your card says something or you aren’t in a gushy mood, it’s good to keep your message brief and sweet.
- “Here’s to another year of being great together!”
- “Can’t believe it’s been [three] years already. Here’s to many more!”
- “Another year, another great reason to celebrate!”
- “Happy [21st] anniversary, you old lovebirds!”
- “Anniversary cheers!”
- “Congratulations all over again!”
- “Always knew you two had something special.”
For Spouse or Partner
No pressure, just don’t ruin it because it is your anniversary! If you use your message to thank your partner, say “I love you,” to confirm your engagement, and show your confidence in your future together, you will always get it right.
- “I’m so lucky to have you and your love. Thanks for putting up with me for another year!”
- “So grateful that God gave me you to love.”
- “I still remember the way my heart leaped when you got down on your knee and asked me to be your wife. Of course, I said yes, and I’d say it all over again. Yes to you. Yes to this life we’ve made. Thousand times YES to our love!”
- “Happy Anniversary to My Better-in-Every-Way Half. Seriously, you’re amazing.”
- “Happy first-date anniversary to us! You bowled me over then and you still do!”
- Our anniversary marks 365 more days you’ve made me laugh, appreciate you, learn, grow and be oh so glad we’re together!”
- “Still in this together. Love that.”
For family members, love and gratitude are major themes. For the precedent they set for their marriages, you may like to thank parents or other elderly relatives. And an anniversary card is a wonderful way to remember how nice it’s to call them relatives, siblings, cousins, and their important others.
- “Mom and Dad, the home you’ve made and your loving commitment to each other has blessed our family in more ways than we can count.”
- “So blessed to have grandparents like you. Thanks for showing us, year after year, what a marriage centered on faith looks like.”
- “Happy Anniversary, aunt and uncle. Each of you is so special in your way, and together, you’re just the best!”
- “I couldn’t ask for a better sister and brother-in-law (or for cuter nieces!).”
- “Just thinking how good it is to have a couple like you in our family. God bless you both on your anniversary.”
- “Family is so much more fun with both of you in it! Happy [fourth] anniversary! Love you guys!”
You should keep your anniversary wishes warm and meaningful, whether you are mates of half of the couples or half of the couples, show them you know them. Share the sort of warm compliment, laughter, or special experience a friend might share.
- “Sending love and wishes to my favorite couples”
- “Warm anniversary to you two who mean so much”
- “Happy anniversary to the greatest people in my life, you guys make me jealous”
- “No marriage is perfect, but if ever a couple came close, it’s you two.”
- “Happy anniversary love birds”
A second-year BBA student who is passionate about digital marketing.